.

.

I'm so far behind!

I'm so far behind! I'm really really trying to catch up! Really I am...

Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Velzy and Avery started school a couple days before Halle.
They're still at two Schools in Wasatch County. 
Velzy is at Timpanogus Intermediate. Avery is a Midway Elementary.

 
 
 What we do while the big girls are at school...
 Here comes Velzy and Avery off the bus from their first days at school.
Halle started school a week after the big girls. 
She also goes to school at Midway Elementary. 
She rode the bus with Avery and her best friend Taylor Butt.

 They sure loved the 11 mile bus ride. 
Kassie and I followed the bus the first day to see them arrive at school.


 We had breakfast at school. Yummy!
 Avery and Luke!
 Saying good bye! See you after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment