.

.

I'm so far behind!

I'm so far behind! I'm really really trying to catch up! Really I am...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seattle Trip For Velzy and Avery

After Kaia came to see us... All three girls hopped on a airplane to her house.
 They got to spend a week at horse camp.
 They each got their own horse for the week!

 They cared for them and rode them.
 Boat Time
 Then they got to do what they waited for all year long! Play in the lake.
 Good byes are so hard!
  But I was soooo happy to have them back!
 Nana sent us some souvenirs from Pairs! Oh La La!


 While the big girls were away...
 Halle learned to ride on two wheels!!
 She put her mind too it and did it in one day!
 Here's our crazy kid! She got so hot and thirsty she drank water out of her shoe!!
 We couldn't believe it and she'd already drank from it so I had to snap a picture!
 A little Chic-fil-a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment