.

.

I'm so far behind!

I'm so far behind! I'm really really trying to catch up! Really I am...

Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Festivities


 Decorating the tree!
 Coco wanted to help.
 Picking out their favorite ornaments!
 Admiring her work!
 Almost done...
 Headed for a swim meet.
Who's on the team?
 Go Velzy go!
Ear Piercing
 
 Halle woke up and said, "I'm getting my ears pierced today!"
 So she did. Here's the before.
 Big girl sitting up there with TeddyGraham.
 Nerves of steal! Cause it was her idea!
 Cute little heart earrings!
 Pretty little girl. Inside and out!
Missolanious Christmas pics
 Grammy and Colin at the mall.
 Velzy doing a science project.
 Baking
 Little ham bone!
 Yummy!
 Halle and I at the Nutcracker.
 Halle's Preschool class.

The Living Nativity
Singing
 
Snacking on cookies and hot coccoa.
 Velzy and Madison
 Parking duty...
 Sara and I
 Avery and Olivia
 Petting Zoo

 Crazy Carols
 Avery loved it! She had so much fun it showed!
Avery and Jessica
 Thanks for the green milk Scout!
 Play date with Jillian.
 Pin-speration! Thank you Pintrest.
 New Christmas toy!
 Look it's Scout. Colin had the best time waking up to find Scout everyday. It's funny how attached we all get to him. Halle sure loves him too!
 Dog pile on Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment