.

.

I'm so far behind!

I'm so far behind! I'm really really trying to catch up! Really I am...

Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Christmas and some soccer...


 
Avery's soccer team by total surprise to all of us went to play offs. 
 Avery plays AYSO and it's run solely by volunteers. To get people to volunteer you can only get to the playoffs with Referee Points. Avery's team lost 9 out of 10 games but because our Referee reffed so many games we made it to the playoffs. In the playoffs they won all 3 games...even had one close out!!! Avery was so nervous can you tell?
 So was Daddy!
Colin just wanted his hat off!
 Gingerbread houses
 They love this! I made Nathan one this year but it got dropped...
Colin just ate candy!
 Talking to Scout again. He likes to hang around. He knows I don't like messes!
 Halle's Preschool Program
 Lots of singing and dancing... Feliz Navidad was her favorite!
 With Mrs. Sara
 Love that face!
 Eating popcorn balls with Addie.
 They reminded me of two little old ladies.
 The first night of Christmas Break all we wanted to do was lay around and watch Christmas movies. I think we watched 4 that night.
Halle in one of her awsome outfits of choice! A Chritmas skirt, swimsuit shirt, and her St. Patricks bow.
 2013 Efforts at a Good Christmas Picture...
 Oh this ones pretty good...minus someone...
 He left again...
 The best we could do...which leads to the Family shoot. My good friend took probably 20 pictures...
She said Halle looked like that in all of them. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
 So this one my Dad took on Christmas day. 
Colin was sleeping. Oh well maybe next year.
 Sweet Halle. She loves to pose when she's alone!!!
 Cute little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment