.

.

I'm so far behind!

I'm so far behind! I'm really really trying to catch up! Really I am...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 2012


I found 28 of these on my phone one day! Love her!
He's into everything!!!
 The toilet "wawa" is his favorite!
He loves Coco. He calls her by name. 
Let's her out all the time and even gets in with her...
Halle tried to lock him in. I think she liked him in there.

Hanging With my Papa!
Colin sure loves the men in his life. He adores his Daddy, his Papa Carl, and his Papa Joe. My dad comes every Monday morning and brings the kids breakfast. Colin and Halle love to hangout, play, and watch Mickey Mouse with Papa. Colin cries when Papa Carl leaves. We usually have to follow him out and wave good bye. Even after he's rounded the corner Colin still waves.
He's gonna learn all about sports from his Papa Carl.
School Awards!
Velzy and Avery are still plugging along. Both got pretty good grades for the first Semester of 3rd and 5th grade. Avery got all A's and one B. Velzy got Honor Roll. Whoop Whoop!!!
Here's Velzy at her 5th grade Feast!
5th grade studied the pilgrimage to America. So they celebrated with a feast.
This is the smoke from the fireworks at the Victoria Gardens tree lighting. Wow it was crazy there! But, still some fun memories we made!
Next year we need to get there early enough to see the tree!
Green Grass Hoppers End of the Season Party!
Avery listening to her coach say how AWESOME she is!!
He said she was the team MVP. She has come a long way and really became a team player. She has learned to pass the ball even if she thinks she could still try to move it forward. She had some awesome assists!

Back to Work
Shannon and I went back to Marie Callenders this Thanksgiving. They needed some reinforcements and we stepped in. Every year Shannon and Silvia go back to get free pies for a shelter. Marie Callenders lets them come help and then take all the extras after Thanksgiving. We had a blast whip-creaming pies until 2am. Reliving our memories and eating all the yummy food.
Thanksgiving Day
 Yummy rolls!
 Nana and Kaia came for the weekend!!! Yeah!!
 My little photo shoot! With Avery and Mom.
 Cheese!
 Bigger cheese!
 And even bigger cheese!!!
 
Is the turkey done yet?
A
A little dance before dinner.
 Sweet Kaia enjoying her yummy dinner.
 Aaron and Grammy
 Rainforest Cafe has become another tradition...
 Colin loved it too!
 Kaia took us for dinner what a sweetheart! Even Dad got to come!
 Good times!
Christmas with Nana
Yummy Christmas dinner! And we didn't burn the rolls!
 You try getting a picture of 5 kids!!! Look at Halle!
 Yippee Presents!!
 No one could stay still long enough for me to get a good picture!!!!
 We even had a chest bump going...
 Yeah Minnie!
 Yea boots!!
 OHHHH and Taylor Swift perfume!!!
 Kaia got a fur-real bunny!
Colin got a ride-on motorcycle.
 
Colin loved all the lights this Christmas. He said over and over, "wow lights!" He was so excited!!
 Right after I took these pictures as I was decorating my mantel and Colin unloaded ash from the fireplace. I had no idea he sat there quietly right under my feet. I didn't know until I looked down and saw his hand covered in black ash and some nice little piles all over the bricks. Oh Boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment